Committed with the UN Global Compact
En ACCIÓN LABORAL , we work day by day promoting measures that help us become more Social Responsible.
To accomplish our goal, on July 2018, we sign our commitment and support to the UN Global Compact and its 10 principles. We are committed, to make the UN Global Compact part of the strategy, culture, and day to day operations of our company, we support transparency in commercial and professional relationships, a correct business practice and we are involved in environmental care. Therefore, we are committed to report our progress annually.
• Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights, within its range of influence.
• Principle 2: Companies must make sure that they are not complicit in human right abuses.
• Principle 3: Business should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
• Principle 4: The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor.
• Principle 5: The effective abolition of child labor.
• Principle 6: Companies must support the abolition of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
• Principle 7: Business should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
• Principle 8: Companies have to undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
• Principle 9: Companies must encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
• Principle 10: Business should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.