Integration, counselling and up-skilling of migrants and refugees from Latin America and the Caribbean in the labour market.
The InteLAC Market project aims to address the challenge of integrating migrants and refugees from Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) into the European labour market by bringing together experienced partners and academia and promoting a cooperation network of the countries that are among the most affected.
To this end, the project aims to develop and pilot research-based educational training, guidance and counselling for refugees and migrants from LAC countries to develop their potential to become active and productive members of society.
- Situation analysis, review of policies and good practices at local and national level. Comparative analysis of national frameworks.
- Good practices and e-learning portal for education and learning materials. Online seminars, webinars, online trainings and community participation platform.
- Online survey research and reporting.
- Public outreach campaign.
- Academic/scientific/research article.
- University of Padova (UNIPD) – (Italy)
- Austrian Association of Inclusive Society (AIS) – (Austria)
- CONEXX-EU – (Belgium)
- INDEPCIE – (Spain)
- Acción Laboral – (Spain)